Having raised $1 million in a seed-funding round in December 2014, many would have assumed that ParcelBright had great potential to become the next â€˜big hitâ€™ in the parcel-delivering world. But as of Friday the 22nd of January 2016, ParcelBright ceased to accept any parcel orders through their website, alongside the displaying of this message:
â€œPlease note that due to important changes at Cofundit Ltd which trades as ParcelBright, we will not be in a position to offer any more courier services via this website and you should not attempt to place any orders â€“ with effect from today, Friday 22 January 2016â€
Although there is currently a limited amount of information available on the current situation, there is something that is certain. The certainty is that hundreds of individuals, SME businesses and national retailers have been affected.
What does this mean for current ParcelBright customers â€“ and more importantly â€“ your business?
In a nut shell the result is plain and simple – alternative arrangements will need to be made by all current customers for this Monday morning. But what does this really mean?
- Due to the fact that any future collections would make a further loss, ParcelBright are no longer accepting courier requests. Alternative arrangements will be required.
- You will need to find a new courier provider for your business; often a less-than-simple process with the potential of higher rates until you build a stronger relationship with the new provider.
- Having no provider could leave your business at a standstill, leading to customer dissatisfaction and loss of business, alongside delay times for your current customers.
How can The Courier Company offer a helping hand during this time of emergency?
- With over 20 yearsâ€™ combined experience, our relationships have been built to last. For us, your results are our results.
- As a robust and stable courier specialist we support thousands of customers worldwide, from individuals to SME businesses and high street retailers.
- Our experienced, UK-based team coupled with our vast range of services makes us stand out from the crowd. Whether you require same day, next day or international delivery â€“ weâ€™ve got your back!
- We strive to go above and beyond expectations, so you can rely upon us as an extension of your own company, time after time.
- With The Courier Company, you can create an account with us and get going today. We guarantee to never let you down.
If you feel stranded and in need of a helping hand, we are here for you. Simply complete our Get a Quote Form so we can get your parcels on the road and business back to normal, with peace of mind for your future business too.