Car Parts Courier
Moving car and automotive parts requires a specialist courier service to ensure that parcels are collected, handled and delivered safely. Here at The Courier Company we know that entrusting a courier with fragile or valuable car parts takes a lot of trust and knowledge. Thatâ€™s why we only work with a team of leading, specialist couriers who know exactly how to safely transport valuable consignments and items of a fragile nature.
If you need to ship car parts by courier then there are a few points you need to take into account to get a clearer idea of estimated costs and delivery times. The main points include:
- Size: Various sizes will impact on costs and timescale.
- Quantity: How many car parts do you need to send?
- Delivery Dates: Do you need next day delivery or same day collection, or is the consignment less urgent?
- Restricted Items: Please check whether the parts you are looking to ship are permitted. Please check our list of prohibited items for further information.
The Courier Company provides a reliable and efficient courier service for all types of car and automotive parts including:
- Standard alloy wheels and tyres
- Large 4×4 and Van wheels up to 30kg
- Rims or Alloys (without tyres)
- Car body parts such as bumpers, bonnets and doors etc.
- Door Cards and Trim
- Manifolds and Turbos
- Roof Bars
- Driveshafts and Towbars
- Car Seats
- Other Items
Our experienced team of UK courier specialists can arrange for the delivery of all types of car parts and help you find the right service at the right price for your business needs.
For a no obligation quote or further details and advice on car and automotive parts delivery, please call The Courier Company on 0203 432 3392 or email us at [email protected] and see what makes us different.
Request a callback
Call us now on 0203 432 3392 or request a callback below.